Summer season is just over. As September has only begun, we would like to share our list of essentials with natural benefits to start this new month off right.
TO RELAX AND ENJOY A RESTORATIVE SLEEP
During this transition period which can be eventful, we first recommend to select essential oils with proven soothing and balancing virtues in order to promote relaxation and a good restorative sleep:
(*we advise consulting a health professional before using essential oils as well as to never apply them in an undiluted manner directly to the skin, mucous membranes, etc.)
- Wild Lavender Vera: With its delicate fragrance, this aromatherapy leading oil is renowned for its calming and harmonizing virtues, effectively improving relaxation and sleep quality. This wellness must-have also happens to be dear to our distillery due to the abundant presence of wild lavender across the Plateau de Caussols where we are located. Every summer, we harvest this plant by hand to produce our organic essential oil and hydrosol of Wild Lavender Vera;
- Ylang Ylang: an exotic and captivating flagship oil with endlessly soothing and re-balancing virtues that also promotes concentration;
- Frankincense: harmonizing, this oil with warm woody scents supports tranquility and balance. Its use is especially suitable for relaxation and meditation;
- Red Mandarin: a genuine wellness essential with a sweet citrus fragrance, which provides uplifting and soothing benefits to relax and enjoy a natural restorative sleep.
In the same category: organic essential oils of Sweet Marjoram, German Chamomile, Sweet Orange, Petit Grain Bigarade, Melissa, Bergamot…
TO FUEL YOUR DAYS
- Ravintsara: immunostimulant, this standard oil is one of the most appreciated in aromatherapy for its tonic, resourcing and balancing virtues;
- Eucalyptus Radiata: invigorating and uplifting, its natural properties also stimulate the immune system, provide energy and improve concentration;
- Rosemary Verbenone: an energizing wellness must-have with balancing and stimulating effects;
- Scots Pine: another powerful natural tonic traditionally used for its revitalizing characteristics and to promote a good shape overall.
In the same category: organic essential oils of Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint, Black Spruce, Neroli…
Additionally, several purifying and cleansing essential oils are also well adapted to this new season. In particular:
FOR REGENERATING BOTH SKIN AND HAIR
Cosmetic-wise, after the summer season during which both skin and hair may have been damaged by repeated sun exposure, by sea water or by chlorine in swimming pools, we recommend applying restorative care treatments based on carrier oils with moisturizing, nourishing, soothing and repairing properties. Below is our selection of must-haves:
- Prickly Pear: a true concentrate of vitamin E, omega-6 and sterols, this rare and precious oil provides powerful moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing benefits;
- Camellia Seed: this natural essential, also rare, with a high concentration of fatty acids and famous for its nourishing and fortifying properties, is mainly characterized by its extreme softness. With its subtle fragrance, this embellishing oil contributes to regulating the skin's natural moisturizing system and strengthening the hair over time and applications;
- Avocado: gentle and very penetrating, rich in vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids, this beauty oil is another exceptional nourishing, moisturizing and regenerating care product. Softening and invigorating, it helps restore damaged skin (by the sun, for instance), as well as bringing shine and softness to the hair.
For a prolonged and genuine healthy-glow effect throughout this new period:
- Raspberry Seed: Toning and soothing, this rare oil, rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and carotenoids, is renowned for its illuminating and invigorating effects;
- Sea Buckthorn: a precious natural beauty enhancer with softening and regenerating powers due to its richness in omega-3 and 6 as well as vitamin E, ideal for promoting a luminous and delicate complexion;
- Apricot Seed: Illuminating and very gentle, this oil with a fruity scent and rich in carotenoids and omega-9 is equally famous for prolonging the tan and providing a radiant complexion.
For added natural benefits, these carrier oils can be combined, for example, with the tonic and revitalizing Neroli hydrosol, with the refreshing and soothing Lavender Vera hydrosol or with the deeply moisturizing Damask Rose hydrosol.
For further information about our Florihana brand and our products, we invite you to explore our website or to contact us using the attached form.