Our St John’s Wort Macerated Oil (Hypericum perforatum) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic) and 100% natural. This product is obtained by maceration of the flowering plants in organic Olive oil. Made in France.
Soothing and restorative.
Apply to concerned body parts, massage gently into the skin. External use only.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Known for its powerful calming virtues since antiquity, the St John's Wort is a perennial herbaceous plant with bright yellow flowers, common in Europe and particularly fond of dry and sunny areas. Usually harvested during midsummer, it was named after the St John’s Feast Day taking place on June 24. This plant was also considered as magical in the Middle Ages, keeping evil spirits away.
The St. John's Wort macerated oil is also known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory effects. Its application will thus help relieve sunburns or skin redness, for example, as well as muscles and joints. Used by athletes and sports enthusiasts, this softening oil also makes an excellent base for relaxing massages.
• Main properties: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing, restorative, softening.
• With a fluid texture, this oil is suitable for all skin types.
• Containing hypericin, this oil has photosensitizing effects. Avoid any sun exposure after application.
To learn more about the manufacturing and internal storage conditions of our macerated oils, we invite you to consult the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of each related product sheet.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Macerated in Organic Olive Oil
• Skin application only.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Photosensitizing, avoid any sun exposure after application.
The organic St John’s Wort Macerated Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent base for natural care treatments.
• Soothing massage oil.
• Soothing and softening lotion for dry or delicate skins.
• Soothing sunburn care.
To further increase its benefits, the organic St John’s Wort Macerated Oil blends very well with other organic oils of complementary properties, such as:
• The Rosehip or Sweet Almond Carrier Oils
• The Arnica, Lavender or Marygold Macerated Oils.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin, 0.2% tocopherol, 99.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
OLEA EUROPAEA SEED OIL* , HYPERICUM PERFORATUM FLOWER EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL.
*Ingredients from organic farming