Our Comfrey Macerated Oil (Symphytum officinalis) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic) and 100% natural. This product is obtained by maceration of the roots in organic Sunflower oil. Made in France.
Softening and anti-inflammatory.
Apply to concerned body parts, massage gently into the skin. External use only.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Native to Europe and Western Asia, the Comfrey is a perennial herbaceous plant of the Boraginaceous family (like Borage). Its name comes from the Latin "Consolida" referring to the verb "consolidate" in allusion to its therapeutic properties.
Equally beneficial, the Comfrey macerated oil is also very restorative. Combined with its softening virtues, this macerate will be much appreciated by sensitive or irritated skins that will be soothed. Anti-inflammatory and calming, this care product may also be used as a soothing massage oil for muscles or joints.
• Main properties: Softening, anti-inflammatory, astringent, regenerating.
• Smooth, this oil is ideal for dry, sensitive or irritated skins as well as to relieve muscles or joints.
To learn more about the manufacturing and internal storage conditions of our macerated oils, we invite you to consult the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of each related product sheet.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Macerated in Organic Sunflower Oil
• Skin application only.
• Ideal for dry, sensitive or irritated skins as well as to relieve muscles or joints.
The organic Comfrey Macerated Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent base for natural care treatments.
• Soothing massage oil (e.g. ankles or knees).
• Moisturizing and softening body lotion for dry, sensitive or irritated skin.
• Repairing and healing care.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Comfrey Macerated Oil blends very well with other organic oils of complementary properties, such as:
• The Camelina or Sweet Almond Carrier Oils.
• The Arnica or Marygold Macerated Oils.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin, 0.2% tocopherol, 99.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL.
*Ingredients from organic farming