Our Cinnamon Bark Hydrosol or Floral water (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) is preservative-free, 100% natural and pure. Certified organic (USDA, JAS, Ecocert), this hydrosol is distilled at low temperature from the barks. This plant is distilled in France.
Tonic and stimulating.
This organic hydrosol is classified as a natural aroma (edible).
Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Spicy and exotic, the cinnamon bark comes from several Cassia tree species originally from Asia, such as the Chinese cassia or the Ceylon Cinnamon tree native to Sri Lanka. Used for therapeutic, culinary and aromatic purposes since antiquity, cinnamon bark is traditionally known for its digestive and stimulating virtues as well as for its sweet woody fragrance. In particular, the Egyptians used it as an ointment during the embalming process.
A natural tonic with warm flavors, the Cinnamon Bark hydrosol* is highly recommended for its tonic effects. Anti-inflammatory and purifying as well, it is especially useful for providing energy as well as to prepare for cold weather. Combined with juices or hot drinks, apple-based desserts or salty and exotic dishes, its sweet and spicy aromas will bring a pleasant feel of comfort and vitality.
*We recommend not to use it alone and to dilute it in small quantities in your preparations. Also not advised for pregnant or lactating women.
• Main properties: Tonic, energizing, stimulating, invigorating, purifying, anti-inflammatory.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for dull, oily or mature skin types as well as greasy hair cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Cinnamon Bark Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Jojoba or Hazelnut Carrier Oils.
• The Peppermint or Rosemary Verbenone Hydrosols.
- Bay Laurel Organic
- Corn Flower Organic
- Cypress Organic
- Damask Rose Organic
- Eucalyptus Globulus Organic
- Frankincense Organic
- Geranium Organic
- German Chamomile Organic
- Hamamelis Organic - Witch Hazel
- Helichrysum Italian Organic
- Juniper Organic
- Labdanum Organic
- Lavender Vera Organic
- Lemon Verbena Organic
- Linden Organic
- Melissa Organic
- Myrtle Organic
- Neroli Organic
- Peppermint Organic
- Roman Chamomile Organic
- Rose Alba Organic
- Rose Centifolia Organic
- Rosemary Verbenone Organic
- Sage Organic
- Spearmint Organic
- St John's Wort Organic
- Tea Tree Organic
- Thyme Linalol Organic
- Wild Lavender Vera Organic