Our Peppermint Hydrosol or Floral water (Mentha piperita) is preservative-free, 100% natural and pure. Certified organic (USDA, JAS, Ecocert), this hydrosol is distilled at low temperature from the plant. This plant is distilled in France.
Refreshing and energizing.
This organic hydrosol is classified as a natural aroma (edible).
Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
A hybrid mint between spearmint (Mentha spicata) and watermint (Mentha aquatica), the Peppermint is a perennial herbaceous plant traditionally prized in aromatherapy for its multiple benefits, especially digestive and tonic, its energizing fragrance and its refreshing power.
With its peppery and slightly pungent aromas, the Peppermint hydrosol brings freshness and a lively feeling of well-being. Purifying and stimulating, it also promotes digestion and circulation. Cosmetic-wise, this hydrosol helps cleansing and toning the skin as well as restoring radiance to the complexion.
• Main properties: Refreshing, purifying, energizing, stimulating, promotes digestion and circulation.
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Ideal for combination, oily or dull skin types comestic-wise.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for combination, oily or dull skin types cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Peppermint Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Foraha (Tamanu) or Sweet Almond Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Lavender Vera or Roman Chamomile Hydrosols.
- Bay Laurel Organic
- Cinnamon Bark Organic
- Corn Flower Organic
- Cypress Organic
- Damask Rose Organic
- Eucalyptus Globulus Organic
- Frankincense Organic
- Geranium Organic
- German Chamomile Organic
- Green Tea Organic
- Hamamelis Organic - Witch Hazel
- Helichrysum Italian Organic
- Juniper Organic
- Labdanum Organic
- Lavender Vera Organic
- Lemon Verbena Organic
- Linden Organic
- Melissa Organic
- Myrtle Organic
- Neroli Organic
- Roman Chamomile Organic
- Rose Alba Organic
- Rose Centifolia Organic
- Rosemary Verbenone Organic
- Sage Organic
- Spearmint Organic
- St John's Wort Organic
- Tea Tree Organic
- Thyme Linalol Organic
- Wild Lavender Vera Organic