Tea Tree Organic
Native to Australia, the Tea Tree was discovered by the British navigator and explorer James Cook and his crew during their voyage around the world in 1770, after reaching the east coast of Australia. Traditionally used for therapeutic purposes by Indigenous Australians, the Tea Tree is particularly prized for its powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and invigorating properties.
With a slightly camphorated and very refreshing scent, the Tea Tree hydrosol is best known for its highly purifying and stimulating benefits. This daily essential is therefore useful for feeling more energy as well as promoting circulation. Cosmetic-wise, it is also effective to cleanse and reinvigorate the skin.
• Main properties: Purifying, refreshing, stimulating, tonic, promotes circulation.
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Ideal for combination, dull or oily skin types cosmetic-wise.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for combination, oily or dull skin types cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Tea Tree Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Black Cumin, Hazelnut or Jojoba Carrier Oils.
• The Cinnamon, Peppermint or Damask Rose Hydrosols.
The only ingredient inside of this hydrosol is the Tea Tree Hydrosol.
No added preservatives or alcohol.