Our Cypress Hydrosol or Floral water (Cupressus sempervirens) is preservative-free, 100% natural and pure. Certified organic (USDA, JAS, Ecocert), this hydrosol is distilled from the branches. This plant is cultivated in France.
Tonic and balancing.
This organic hydrosol is classified as a natural aroma (edible).
Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
A symbol of eternal life, the cypress or Mediterranean cypress is a slender and ornamental tree with a conical shape and deep green resistant foliage. Introduced into the Mediterranean basin several millennia ago, it is typical of this region nowadays. One of the most popular plants in the Pharmacopoeia, the cypress is traditionnally known for its circulatory and purifying effects.
Refreshing and woody, the Cypress hydrosol is also famous for stimulating the circulation, which is particulary beneficial for tired legs for instance. It also provides purifying, balancing and toning effects. Cosmetic-wise, it will be very effective for both oily or dull skin and hair types, as well as fragile hair.
• Main properties: Tonic, balancing, purifying, refreshing, promotes circulation.
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Ideal for greasy or dull skin and hair types, as well as for fragile hair cosmetic-wise.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for oily or dull skin types as well as greasy or fragile hair cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Cypress Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Black Cumin, Jojoba or Calophyllum (Tamanu) Carrier Oils.
• The Witch Hazel, Peppermint or Sage Hydrosols.
- Bay Laurel Organic
- Cinnamon Bark Organic
- Corn Flower Organic
- Damask Rose Organic
- Eucalyptus Globulus Organic
- Frankincense Organic
- Geranium Organic
- German Chamomile Organic
- Hamamelis Organic - Witch Hazel
- Helichrysum Italian Organic
- Juniper Organic
- Labdanum Organic
- Lavender Vera Organic
- Lemon Verbena Organic
- Linden Organic
- Melissa Organic
- Myrtle Organic
- Neroli Organic
- Peppermint Organic
- Roman Chamomile Organic
- Rose Alba Organic
- Rose Centifolia Organic
- Rosemary Verbenone Organic
- Sage Organic
- Spearmint Organic
- St John's Wort Organic
- Tea Tree Organic
- Thyme Linalol Organic
- Wild Lavender Vera Organic