Sea Buckthorn Organic
Rich in vitamin E, omega-6 and carotenoids, the organic Sea Buckthorn Carrier Oil is highly valued for its remarkable antioxidant, nourishing, protective, softening and repairing virtues, providing a radiant and delicate complexion. Its use is also recommended to prepare the skin for sun exposure, as well as an after-sun care product.
• Main properties: Antioxidant, nourishing, softening, repairing, protective (UV)
• Fresh, smooth and penetrating the epidermis very easily, it is suitable for all skin types. Ideal for dry, dull or mature skins.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for dry, dull or mature skins.
The Organic Sea Buckthorn Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Nourishing and repairing facial care, to be applied to cleansed skin, morning and evening. Add 2 to 3 drops of Aloe Vera Gel for extra hydration.
• Revitalizing face mask on cleansed skin for daily use.
• Anti-ageing skin care, to be applied in the evening.
• Illuminating facial day cream to be applied to cleansed skin every morning.
• After-sun care, on cleansed skin
• Before sun exposure: add 2 to 3 drops of organic Sea Buckthorn Carrier Oil to your sun cream and apply to cleansed skin.
To further increase its benefits, the Organic Sea Buckthorn Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Raspberry Seed, Blackberry Seed or Camellia Seed Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose or Geranium Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Protective function of the skin
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness