Blackberry Seed Organic
The blackberry was historically harvested in the wild and used for culinary and then therapeutic purposes. Particularly repairing, regenerating, softening and antioxidant, the precious Blackberry Seed Carrier Oil is also very beneficial in the cosmetic field, as it helps to effectively slow down the effects of skin ageing thanks to its richness in omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as vitamins C and E. Moreover, this oils also highly contributes to nourishing, moisturizing and protecting both skin and hair to which it will bring softness, strength and shine over time.
• Main properties: Nourishing, moisturizing, protective, repairing, antioxidant, fortifying.
• Fruity, soft and penetrating, this oil is suitable for all skin and hair types. It is particularly recommended for mature, dry, delicate or irritated skins, as well as dry, dull, brittle or damaged hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin and hair types.
• Ideal for mature, dry, delicate or irritated skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull, brittle or damaged hair.
The organic Blackberry Seed Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Massage oil.
• Anti-ageing care or serum for the face, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and moisturizing body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Repairing facial night cream, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and fortifying hair serum, to be applied in small quantities to the ends.
• Repair hair mask, leave on from 20 minutes to several hours on dry hair before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Blackberry Seed Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Camelina, Raspberry Seed, Prickly Pear or Evening Primrose Carrier Oils.
• The Cornflower, Damask Rose or Bay Laurel Hydrosols.
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness