Grape Seed Oil Organic
Historically used since Antiquity, grape possesses multiple beneficial properties. Rich in omega-6, vitamin E and antioxidants, the Grape Seed Carrier Oil is mainly known for its action against skin aging and its regenerative effects on skin and hair, especially thin or fragile ones, which it deeply nourishes. With a fine and dry texture, it is suitable for all skin types. Its sebum-regulating effect also makes it ideal for oily or blemished skins.
• Main properties: Nourishing, antioxidant, regenerating, protective, sebum-regulating.
• Fine and penetrating, this oil is suitable for all skin types. It is particularly recommended for mature, combination, oily or irritated skins and for thin, dry, damaged or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Deodorized
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for mature, combination, oily or irritated skins.
• Ideal for thin, dry, damaged or brittle hair.
The organic Grape Seed Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Massage oil.
• Anti-aging care or serum for the face.
• Anti-wrinkle serum, to be applied in small local strokes.
• Regulating face mask for oily skins or skins with imperfections.
• Repairing night cream for the face.
• Nourishing hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Grape Seed Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Blackberry Seed, Jojoba, Camelina or Prickly Pear Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Peppermint or Lavender Vera Hydrosols.
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function