Our Camelina Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Camelina sativa) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the seeds. This plant is cultivated in France.
Regenerating and softening.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Also known as "wild flax" or "German sesame" and with a balanced composition of omega-3 and 6, the organic Camelina Carrier Oil mainly contributes to slowing down skin aging and preserving the skin's suppleness and hydration. With proven regenerating and soothing effects, it also gently nourishes both skin and hair.
• Main properties: Regenerating, softening, soothing, moisturizing, nourishing, antioxidant, prevents skin aging.
• With a thin and smooth texture, it is suitable for all skin types. As a care product, it will be especially recommended for dry, irritated, sensitive, dull or mature skins. Its fortifying action combined with its other properties is also recommended for dry, brittle, damaged or dull hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for dry, irritated, sensitive, dull or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry, brittle, damaged or dull hair.
The Organic Camelina Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Nourishing anti-ageing face cream, to be applied daily to cleansed skin.
• Soothing care for sensitive or irritated skin.
• Nourishing and fortifying hair mask for dry or damaged hair, to be left on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
• Moisturizing and regenerating face mask for dry or sensitive skin.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Camelina Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Prickly Pear, Camellia Seed, Sweet Almond or Rose Hip Carrier Oils.
• The Geranium, Frankincense or Labdanum Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Hemp Seed Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness
Gadoleic acid (omega-9)
Similar to human sebum, strong penetration and moisturization capacity