Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
From America, specifically Chile and the Andes, the Rosehip grows at high altitudes in the wild. Formerly perceived as a weed, its remarkable benefits have been largely proven since. While rare, the Rose Hip Carrier Oil is a real must for formulating natural cosmetics. Full of omega-6, vitamin E and carotenoids, this oil is especially renowned for its action against skin aging and its healing effects. Refreshing and very pleasant, it helps to moisturize, regenerate and tone the skin.
• Main properties: Moisturizing, antioxidant, regenerating, healing, toning, refreshing.
• With a fairly rich texture this oil is ideal for mature, dry, dehydrated or irritated skins, as well as for dry or fragile hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for mature, dry, dehydrated or irritated skins.
• Ideal for dry or fragile hair.
The organic Rose Hip Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Make-up remover oil or lotion, to be applied on the cleansed skin of the face.
• Anti-aging care for the face.
• Anti-wrinkle serum, by small local strokes.
• Healing balm.
• Restorative face cream.
• Moisturizing and firming body lotion.
• Moisturizing mask for dry hair, leave on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Rose Hip Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Jojoba, Argan, Camellia Seed, Apricot Seed or Prickly Pear Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Neroli, Lavender Vera, Labdanum or Geranium Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness