Our Foraha (Tamanu) Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the seeds. This plant is cultivated in Indonesia, Vietnam and Madagascar.
Regenerating and anti-inflammatory.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
Rich in omega-6 and 9, one of the main roles of the organic Foraha Carrier Oil, produced from the Tamanu tree long considered sacred by Polynesians, is to maintain the skin's protective barrier function. Anti-inflammatory, it is also famous for its repairing and healing properties, maintaining skin hydration and improving blood circulation. As a massage, it is also very suitable as part of sports activities.
• Main properties: Anti-inflammatory, regenerating, softening, soothing, protective, healing, moisturizing, improves blood circulation, prevents skin aging.
• With a slightly thick texture, this oil is suitable for all skin types. Ideal for dry, fragile, irritated, reactive or mature skins.
Country of Origin
Vietnam, Indonesia, Madagascar
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for dry, irritated or reactive skins.
• Ideal as a circulatory massage for tired legs.
The organic Foraha Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Protective facial care, to be applied daily to cleansed skin.
• Regenerating and softening face mask, on cleansed skin.
• Soothing body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Healing care for irritated skins, on cleansed skin.
• Anti-wrinkle face cream, on cleansed skin.
• Circulatory massage for tired legs.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Foraha Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sweet Almond or Avocado Carrier Oils, the Arnica Macerated Oil.
• The Lavender Vera, Damask Rose or German Chamomile Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Bilberry -Blueberry Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Elderberry Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Plum Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function