Sweet Almond Organic
Synonymous with softness and comfort, the Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is rich in fatty acids, especially in omega-9, and vitamin E. This oil is well-known to provide strong softening and soothing benefits.
• Main properties: Nourishing, moisturizing, antioxidant, soothing, regenerating and protective.
• With a fluid texture and nutty scent, it is suitable for all skin and hair types. It is particularly recommended for dry, delicate or mature skins, as well as for dry or brittle hair as well as for split ends.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin and hair types.
• Ideal for dry to very dry, delicate or mature skins as well as for decreasing skin discomfort.
• Ideal for dry or brittle hair as well as for split ends.
The Organic Sweet Almond Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Massage oil: add 2 drops of the essential oil of your choice with softening or soothing virtues to 50ml of Sweet Almond Carrier Oil.
• Nourishing face mask, to be left on cleansed skin for about ten minutes.
• Cleansing and softening facial care, to apply on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and moisturizing body milk, to apply on cleansed skin daily.
• Nourishing hand cream to apply on cleansed skin several times a day.
• Anti-oxidant and regenerating facial serum, on cleansed skin, morning and evening.
• Make-up remover (for all skin types).
To further increase its benefits, the organic Sweet Almond Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Jojoba, Avocado or Rose Hip Carrier Oils.
• The Neroli, Damask Rose or German Chamomile Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Protective function of the skin
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function