A symbol of peace, strength and vitality, the olive tree is historically renowned for its therapeutic virtues. Widely used today, the Olive Carrier Oil is equally popular for its many benefits, including in the cosmetics field. Rich in omega-9, vitamin E and antioxidants, this oil is particularly nourishing, moisturizing and protective for both skin and hair, to which it will bring shine and vitality over time. Its action on skin ageing is also very effective. Penetrating, its softening and soothing effects help relieve dry, sensitive or atopic skins.
• Main properties: Nourishing, moisturizing, protective, antioxidant, softening, soothing.
• Fragrant and fluid, this oil is ideal for dry, dull, sensitive, delicate, irritated or mature skins, as well as dry, colored, fragile, dull or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for dry, dull, sensitive, delicate, irritated or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry, colored, fragile, dull or brittle hair.
The organic Olive Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Soothing massage oil for sensitive or irritated skins.
• Anti-ageing face cream or serum, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and protective facial day cream on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing hair serum, to be applied in small quantities to the ends of the hair.
• Fortifying hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Olive Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Avocado, Prickly Pear or Wheat Germ Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Neroli, Labdanum or German Chamomile Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Protective function of the skin
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness