Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
An ancestral care from Japan and an emblem of longevity, the Camellia Seed Carrier Oil is rich in fatty acids, especially omega-9, and renowned for its nourishing, antioxidant, protective and fortifying properties. With a delicate fragrance and characterized by its softness, it represents a true elixir of youth that provides a great feeling of comfort to the skin. Softening, it also helps regulate the skin's natural moisturizing system. Fortifying, this oil will additionally nourish and repair the hair, providing greater tone, volume and shine over time and applications.
• Main properties: Antioxidant, fortifying, nourishing, moisturizing, protective, softening.
• Silky and very fluid, it is suitable for all skin types. In particular, it will be ideal for dry, sensitive, irritated or mature skins, as well as dry, dull or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Deodorized
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for dry, sensitive, irritated or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull or brittle hair.
The organic Camellia Seed Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Massage oil.
• Anti-aging care or serum for the face, to be applied on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and protective face mask.
• Anti-wrinkle serum, to be applied in small strockes locally.
• Moisturizing and smoothing body lotion.
• Nourishing and fortifying hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
• Moisturizing and fortifying hair serum, in small quantities on dry or wet ends.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Camellia Seed Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Rose Hip, Argan, Jojoba, Prickly Pear or Wheat Germ Carrier Oils.
For the hair: the Coconut, Castor or Macadamia Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Labdanum or Frankincense Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture