Our Castor Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Ricinus communis) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the seeds. This plant is cultivated in India.
Nourishing and fortifying.
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
Rich in fatty acids (mainly ricinoleic) and vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, the Castor Carrier Oil has been historically used for its multiple benefits, including therapeutic and cosmetic. Nourishing, fortifying and protective, it is a standard care product to strengthen and stimulate the growth of hair, nails, eyelashes, eyebrows - and beard for men. Frequent use will help promote supple, strong and shiny hair. Antioxidant and softening, this oil also contributes to slow down the effects of skin aging and helps the skin to regenerate itself.
• Main properties: Nourishing, emollient, protective, antioxidant, regenerating, fortifying.
• Thick and very penetrating, this comedogenic oil is best suited for dry to very dry, irritated or mature skins, as well as dry, dull, fragile, damaged or brittle hair as well as split ends.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care.
• Ideal for dry to very dry, irritated or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull, fragile, damaged or brittle hair as well as split ends.
The organic Castor Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Cleansing lotion or oil for the face, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and softening body lotion.
• Anti-ageing facial care or mask.
• Repairing night cream for the face.
• Nourishing and regenerating cream for dry or damaged hands.
• Nourishing and fortifying hair mask, to be left on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Castor Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Coconut, Rose Hip, Camellia Seed, Avocado, Sweet Almond or Argan Carrier Oils.
• The Cornflower or Damask Rose Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Hemp Seed Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Castor Oil Organic
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Cleansing benefits, very penetrating