Our Wheat Germ Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Triticum vulgare) is 100% natural and pure. This oil is obtained by solvent extraction of the germs. This plant is cultivated in the Netherlands.
Antioxidant and regenerating.
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
Produced from wheat which embodies growth and prosperity, rich in vitamin E and omega-6, the Wheat Germ Carrier Oil is particularly efficient in preventing skin ageing. Also containing some squalene, this oil is highly moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating, thus contributing to maintain the elasticity of the skin and strengthen the hair.
• Main properties: Antioxidant, regenerating, moisturizing, emollient, softening.
• With a thick texture and silky touch, it is especially suitable for dry, dehydrated, dull or mature skins. It is also appropriate for thin, dry, damaged, brittle or dull hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for dry, dehydrated, dull or mature skins.
• Ideal for thin, dry, damaged, brittle or dull hair.
The Wheat Germ Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Nourishing lip balm.
• Moisturizing and nourishing face mask on cleansed skin.
• Softening body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Anti-ageing face care, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and fortifying hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the Wheat Germ Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Argan, Hemp Seed, Sweet Almond or Avocado Carrier Oils.
For hair: the Castor or Coconut Carrier Oils.
• The Frankincense, Damask Rose or Geranium Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Bilberry -Blueberry Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Hemp Seed Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness
Gadoleic acid (omega-9)
Similar to human sebum, strong penetration and moisturization capacity