Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
Rich in omega-6 and 9, one of the main roles of the organic Foraha Carrier Oil, produced from the Tamanu tree long considered sacred by Polynesians, is to maintain the skin's protective barrier function. Anti-inflammatory, it is also famous for its repairing and healing properties, maintaining skin hydration and improving blood circulation. As a massage, it is also very suitable as part of sports activities.
• Main properties: Anti-inflammatory, regenerating, softening, soothing, protective, healing, moisturizing, improves blood circulation, prevents skin aging.
• With a slightly thick texture, this oil is suitable for all skin types. Ideal for dry, fragile, irritated, reactive or mature skins.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for dry, irritated or reactive skins.
• Ideal as a circulatory massage for tired legs.
The organic Foraha Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Protective facial care, to be applied daily to cleansed skin.
• Regenerating and softening face mask, on cleansed skin.
• Soothing body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Healing care for irritated skins, on cleansed skin.
• Anti-wrinkle face cream, on cleansed skin.
• Circulatory massage for tired legs.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Foraha Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sweet Almond or Avocado Carrier Oils, the Arnica Macerated Oil.
• The Lavender Vera, Damask Rose or German Chamomile Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function