Our Helichrysum Italian Hydrosol or Floral water (Helichrysum italicum) is preservative-free, 100% natural and pure. Certified organic (USDA, JAS, Ecocert), this hydrosol is distilled from the flowers. This plant is cultivated in France.
Tonic and soothing.
This organic hydrosol is classified as a natural aroma (edible).
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
From the Greek "helios" meaning sun and "chyrsos", gold, helichysum is a flowering plant fond of sun and warmth that can be found all around the Mediterranean basin. Rare and precious, ornamental and aromatic, it features a silvery foliage with small golden yellow flowers that are known to never wither, hence its “immortal” nickname.
With warm and uplifting aromas, the Helichrysum Italian hydrosol is famous for its purifying, toning and revitalizing effects as well as its soothing and anti-inflammatory power. Promoting circulation, its use may also be beneficial in case of tired legs or for reducing dark circles or puffiness under the eyes. Cosmetic-wise, it helps cleanse, tone and renew the skin, as well as soothe possible irritations.
• Main properties: Tonic, revitalizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, purifying, promotes circulation.
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Ideal for redness-prone, irritated, atopic, dull, oily or mature skin types cosmetic-wise.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for redness-prone, atopic, dull, oily or mature skin types cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Helichrysum Italian Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Rosehip or Foraha (Tamanu) Carrier Oils.
• The Cornflower, Labdanum or Cypress Hydrosols.
- Bay Laurel Organic
- Cinnamon Bark Organic
- Corn Flower Organic
- Cypress Organic
- Damask Rose Organic
- Eucalyptus Globulus Organic
- Frankincense Organic
- Geranium Organic
- German Chamomile Organic
- Hamamelis Organic - Witch Hazel
- Juniper Organic
- Labdanum Organic
- Lavender Vera Organic
- Lemon Verbena Organic
- Linden Organic
- Melissa Organic
- Myrtle Organic
- Neroli Organic
- Peppermint Organic
- Roman Chamomile Organic
- Rose Alba Organic
- Rose Centifolia Organic
- Rosemary Verbenone Organic
- Sage Organic
- Spearmint Organic
- St John's Wort Organic
- Tea Tree Organic
- Thyme Linalol Organic
- Wild Lavender Vera Organic