Helichrysum Italian Organic
From the Greek "helios" meaning sun and "chyrsos", gold, helichysum is a flowering plant fond of sun and warmth that can be found all around the Mediterranean basin. Rare and precious, ornamental and aromatic, it features a silvery foliage with small golden yellow flowers that are known to never wither, hence its “immortal” nickname.
With warm and uplifting aromas, the Helichrysum Italian hydrosol is famous for its purifying, toning and revitalizing effects as well as its soothing and anti-inflammatory power. Promoting circulation, its use may also be beneficial in case of tired legs or for reducing dark circles or puffiness under the eyes. Cosmetic-wise, it helps cleanse, tone and renew the skin, as well as soothe possible irritations.
• Main properties: Tonic, revitalizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, purifying, promotes circulation.
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Ideal for redness-prone, irritated, atopic, dull, oily or mature skin types cosmetic-wise.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for redness-prone, atopic, dull, oily or mature skin types cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Helichrysum Italian Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Rosehip or Foraha (Tamanu) Carrier Oils.
• The Cornflower, Labdanum or Cypress Hydrosols.
The only ingredient inside of this hydrosol is the Helichrysum Italian Hydrosol.
No added preservatives or alcohol.