A hybrid mint between spearmint (Mentha spicata) and watermint (Mentha aquatica), the Peppermint is a perennial herbaceous plant traditionally prized in aromatherapy for its multiple benefits, especially digestive and tonic, its energizing fragrance and its refreshing power.
With its peppery and slightly pungent aromas, the Peppermint hydrosol brings freshness and a lively feeling of well-being. Purifying and stimulating, it also promotes digestion and circulation. Cosmetic-wise, this hydrosol helps cleansing and toning the skin as well as restoring radiance to the complexion.
• Main properties: Refreshing, purifying, energizing, stimulating, promotes digestion and circulation.
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Ideal for combination, oily or dull skin types comestic-wise.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for combination, oily or dull skin types cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Peppermint Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Foraha (Tamanu) or Sweet Almond Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Lavender Vera or Roman Chamomile Hydrosols.
The only ingredient inside of this hydrosol is the Peppermint Hydrosol.
No added preservatives or alcohol.