The Benzoin Essential Oil (Styrax tonkinensis) is certified organic, 100% pure and natural. It is a mixture of organic resin of benzoin (55%) and organic alcohol (45%). This wild harvested plant comes from Laos.
This organic essential oil is a HEBBD oil (Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil). This product is classified as a natural aroma.
• This essential oil is thick please do not diffuse it. It will obstruct the diffuser.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Balsamic, sweet, vanilla-like, alcohol
1 to 2 drops maximum (do not exceed 2%).
Precautions for the use of essential oils :
• The use of essential oils is not recommended with children, pregnant or lactating women, elderly persons or persons which are suffering from chronic diseases.
• Do not use essential oils in intravenous or intramuscular injections.
• Never apply essential oils directly on mucous membranes, nose, eyes, auditory canal, etc.
• For people with allergic tendency systematically perform an allergy test before use Never heat up an essential oil for diffusion.
Flavourings are chemical substances that are not consumed on their own, but are added to foods to give them a specific taste or smell.
The information mentioned on this website are from articles and books published by health professionals. They are provided for informational purposes and are not a substitute for advice and prescriptions provided by a doctor. Only a doctor is authorized to deliver the most appropriate therapeutic treatment. Florihana disclaims all responsibility in case of accident or injury suffered by anyone who would practice self-medication on the basis of the information contained on this website.