Traditionally valued in aromatherapy, this precious oil especially rich in omega-6 is first of all known for its antioxidant and revitalizing virtues as well as for its ability to slow down the effects of skin aging. Nourishing, softening and soothing, it also helps relieve sensitive, delicate, irritated or redness-prone skins.
• Main properties: Emollient, antioxidant, revitalizing, nourishing, soothing.
• Penetrating the epidermis very easily, it is particularly suitable for fragile, delicate, irritated, redness-prone or mature skins, as well as dry, damaged or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for fragile, delicate, irritated, redness-prone or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry, damaged or brittle hair.
The organic Blackcurrant Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Soothing massage oil, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Anti-ageing facial night cream, to be applied daily on cleansed skin.
• Anti-wrinkle care, on cleansed skin morning and evening.
• Soothing body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Revitalizing and nourishing hair serum, on dry or wet hair.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Blackcurrant Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sweet Almond, Sea Buckthorn, Avocado, Rose Hip or Camellia Seed Carrier Oils.
• The German Chamomile, Labdanum or Frankincense Hydrosols.
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness
gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6)
Anti-inflammatory, soothing, healing and regenerating, maintains the skin's barrier function and moisturization