Our Raspberry Seed Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Rubus idaeus) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the seeds. This plant is cultivated in France.
Antioxidant and illuminating.
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
Originally growing in the wild, the raspberry tree possesses many beneficial properties. Thanks to its richness in antioxidants, including vitamin E, omega-3 and carotenoids, the Raspberry Seed Carrier Oil acts as a repairing and toning product, with a targeted action against skin ageing. Its nourishing and moisturizing powers are highly beneficial for sensitive, delicate, irritated or redness-prone skins. This oil is also famous for illuminating the complexion, preparing and protecting both skin and hair during sun exposure or cold weather in winter.
• Main properties: Nourishing, moisturizing, protective, antioxidant, illuminating, toning and regenerating.
• With a dry texture, this oil easily penetrates the epidermis and is suitable for all skin types. Ideal for dry, sensitive, dull or mature skins, as well as dry, dull, damaged or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for dry, sensitive, dull or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull, damaged or brittle hair.
The organic Raspberry Seed Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Toning massage oil.
• Anti-ageing face care or serum.
• Toning and regenerating face cream.
• After-sun care.
• Illuminating day cream for the face.
• Moisturizing and nourishing lip balm.
• Nourishing and fortifying hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Raspberry Seed Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sea Buckthorn, Prickly Pear or Blackberry Seed Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Frankincense or German Chamomile Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Raspberry Seed Organic
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)
Soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps relieve skin irritation or redness