Evening Primrose Organic
Traditionally used by the Amerindians for its therapeutic benefits, the Evening Primrose Carrier Oil is mainly used to prevent skin aging as well as to strengthen and tone both skin and hair due to its richness in omega-6 and antioxidant sterols. Also known for its soothing properties, it protects sensitive or irritated skin types.
• Main properties: Antioxidant, fortifying, moisturizing, regenerating, soothing, softening and protective.
• Fluid, it easily penetrates the epidermis. It is ideally suited to mature, dull, dry, sensitive or atopic skin types as well as dry, dull, fragile or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Deodorized
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for mature, dull, dry, sensitive or atopic skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull, fragile or brittle hair.
The organic Evening Primrose Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Anti-ageing cream or serum for the face, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Moisturizing and regenerating facial care, on cleansed skin.
• Softening and soothing body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Strengthening hair serum, to be applied in small quantities to the hair ends.
• Repairing hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Evening Primrose Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Borage, Argan or Rose Hip Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose or Labdanum Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6)
Anti-inflammatory, soothing, healing and regenerating, maintains the skin's barrier function and moisturization