Prized since Antiquity, with a high concentration of omega-6 and vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, the organic Borage Carrier Oil represents a true youth elixir. With considerable revitalizing and softening effects, its use is especially recommended to slow down the skin aging process and restore the skin's elasticity and tone.
• Main properties: Regenerating, repairing, anti-oxydant, revitalizing, soothing.
• Fresh, smooth and penetrating the epidermis very easily, it is particularly suitable for mature, dry, sensitive or fragile skins and dry, dull or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Deodorized
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for mature, dry, fragile or sensitive skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull or brittle hair.
The Organic Borage Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Anti-ageing facial care, to be applied to cleansed skin every evening.
• Revitalizing face cream, to be applied to cleansed skin daily.
• Soothing and repairing facial care, on cleansed skin.
• Anti-wrinkle serum, on cleansed skin, morning and evening on a daily basis.
• Revitalizing hair mask, to be left on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
• Soothing massage.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Borage Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Evening Primrose, Rose Hip, Camellia Seed or Prickly Pear Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Geranium or Labdanum Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function
Gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6)
Anti-inflammatory, soothing, healing and regenerating, maintains the skin's barrier function and moisturization