Black Cumin Organic
Also known as “the Oil of the Pharaohs", the Nigella Carrier Oil has been cultivated since Antiquity as a spice or to use as a natural care due to its many therapeutic properties, including anti-inflammatory. Highly concentrated in linoleic acid of omega-6 type as well as antioxidant and cleansing active ingredients, it greatly contributes to nourishing, protecting, regenerating and purifying the skin, as well as slowing down skin ageing. Its purifying action is particularly recommended for oily or blemished skin types. Soothing, using it as a massage oil is beneficial for sensitive or irritated skins.
• Main properties: Anti-inflammatory, nourishing, purifying, antioxidant, soothing, regenerating.
• Aromatic and penetrating, this oil is particularly suitable for dry, mature, sensitive, irritated, oily or blemished skins, as well as dry, dull, damaged or brittle hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for dry, mature, sensitive, irritated, oily or blemished skins
• Ideal for dry, dull, damaged or brittle hair
The organic Black Cumin Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Soothing massage oil for sensitive or irritated skin
• Purifying face mask, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and repairing day cream for the face, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Anti-ageing serum, on cleansed skin
• Nourishing hair mask, to be left on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Black Cumin Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Hazelnut, Prickly Pear or Tsubaki Carrier Oils.
For the hair: the Castor oil.
• The Tea Tree, Geranium or Frankincense Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function