Sometimes referred to as "bastard saffron", the Safflower Carrier Oil is famous for its softening, moisturizing, nourishing and soothing properties due to its richness in vitamins E and K as well as omega-6, which makes it a privileged care for dry, delicate, irritated or redness-prone skins. Antioxidant and regenerating, it helps maintain the skin's elasticity and slows down skin ageing.
• Main properties: Softening, soothing, moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, protective, antioxidant.
• Fluid and soft, it easily penetrates the epidermis and is particularly suitable for dry, sensitive, delicate, irritated, redness-prone or mature skins, as well as dry or damaged hair as well as split ends.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for dry, sensitive, delicate, irritated, redness-prone or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry or damaged hair as well as split ends.
The organic Safflower Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Regenerating night cream, to be applied to cleansed skin in the evening on a daily basis.
• Moisturizing facial care.
• Anti-ageing serum.
• Nourishing hand cream.
• Moisturizing and soothing body lotion.
• Nourishing hair mask, to be left on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Safflower Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sweet Almond, Avocado, Jojoba or Rose Hip Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose or Roman Chamomile Hydrosols.
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function