Our Coconut Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Cocos nucifera) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the fruits. This plant is cultivated in the Philippines.
Nourishing and beautifying.
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
With its exotic aromas and very soft texture, the Coconut Carrier Oil significantly helps nourish, moisturize and protect both skin and hair due to its high content of vitamins A and E as well as saturated fatty acids, especially lauric acid. Beautifying, softening and antioxidant, it provides suppleness and softness to the skin as well as shine and strength to the hair. Its soothing effects will also effectively treat dry or irritated skin types.
• Main properties: Nourishing, moisturizing, protective, softening, soothing, antioxidant.
• Silky smooth and with exotic aromas, this oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated, dull or irritated skins, as well as dry, dull, damaged, brittle, curly or frizzy hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for dry, dehydrated, dull or irritated skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull, damaged, brittle, curly or frizzy hair.
The organic Coconut Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Soothing massage oil, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and moisturizing facial care, on cleansed skin.
• Softening body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and protective hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
• Hair serum for dry or split ends.
• Moisturizing lip or body balm.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Coconut Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sweet Almond, Macadamia or Argan Carrier Oils.
• The Lavender Vera or Damask Rose Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Hemp Seed Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Non-comedogenic, cleansing virtues
Barrier and protective function
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function