Our Macadamia Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Macadamia ternifolia) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the nuts. This plant is cultivated in Kenya.
Nourishing and softening.
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
With a high concentration of mono-unsaturated fatty acids, particularly of the omega-7 and 9 types, the Macadamia Carrier Oil, close to the Sweet Almond, offers remarkable nourishing, moisturizing, soothing and repairing benefits, especially for fragile or irritated skins. Softening, it contributes to maintaining the skin's elasticity and helps slow down skin ageing. Very smooth for the skin and close to the sebum, it is ideally suited to create massage oils as well as natural cosmetic care foundations, particularly for dry, sensitive or atopic skins.
• Main properties: Nourishing, moisturizing, protective, repairing, softening, soothing.
• Fluid and very penetrating, with a scent close to that of hazelnut, this oil is suitable for all skin types. In particular, it is very beneficial for dry to very dry, dehydrated, irritated, mixed or oily skins, as well as dry, damaged, brittle or colored hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin and hair types.
• Ideal for dry to very dry, dehydrated, irritated, mixed or oily skins.
• Ideal for dry, damaged, brittle or colored hair.
The organic Macadamia Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Nourishing and soothing body massage.
• Protective and regenerating facial care, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Repairing night cream for the face, to be applied to cleansed skin.
• Anti-ageing care, to be used preferably in the evening on cleansed skin.
• Softening body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing hair mask, to be left on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Macadamia Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sweet Almond, Wheat Germ, Coconut or Rose Hip Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose or German Chamomile Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Protective function of the skin
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Maintains the skin’s barrier function