Our Avocado Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Persea gratissima) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the fruits. This plant is cultivated in Kenya and South Africa.
Nourishing and softening.
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
Traditionally used for its extremely nourishing, softening and restorative properties, the Avocado Carrier Oil is rich in vitamin E, fatty acids and carotenoids. It is an exceptional nourishing, moisturizing and protective ingredient. Softening and toning, it also acts efficiently against skin ageing and brings shine to the hair. Its effect helps repair damaged skin, due to sun exposure for instance.
• Main properties: Moisturizing, softening, toning, antioxidant, soothing.
• Thick, sweet and very penetrating, it is particularly suitable for dry, mature, sensitive, delicate or baby skin types, as well as those lacking elasticity. Promoting hair growth, its stimulating action will also be highly beneficial for dry or brittle hair and split ends.
Country of Origin
Kenya, South Africa
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Ideal for dry, mature, sensitive, delicate or baby skins as well as those lacking elasticity.
• Ideal for dry or brittle hair as well as split ends.
The Organic Avocado Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Nourishing and protective facial care, to be applied to cleansed skin daily.
• Nourishing hand cream, to be applied to cleansed skin several times a day.
• Nourishing and protective body lotion, on cleansed skin.
• Restructuring night cream for the face, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing and strengthening hair mask, to be left on from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
• Firming body care.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Avocado Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Sweet Almond, Rose Hip, Hazelnut or Grape Seed Carrier Oils.
For the hair, its nourishing and stimulating action will be enhanced when combined with the Olive, Coconut or Castor Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Cornflower or Neroli Hydrosols.
- Apricot Seed Organic
- Argan Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function