Our Apricot Seed Carrier Oil or Vegetable Oil (Prunus armeniaca) is certified organic (Cosmos Organic), 100% natural and pure. This oil is unrefined and cold-pressed from the kernels. This plant is cultivated in Turkey.
Nourishing and illuminating.
Free Shipping On Orders Over 39€
Extracted from an ancient wild plant originally from China and a true concentrate of omega-9, the Apricot Seed Carrier Oil is well-known for its nourishing, moisturizing, toning and softening virtues. Illuminating, this oil, which is also rich in carotenoids, provides antioxidant benefits and promotes a delicate and radiant complexion. Its use is highly recommended to prepare the skin before any sun exposure and to facilitate and prolong the tan. Very smooth, with a fruity scent, it is suitable for all skin types.
• Main properties: Nourishing, moisturizing, toning, softening, antioxidant, regenerating, illuminating.
• Fruity, soft and fluid, it is suitable for all skin types, particularly dry, combination, dull, sensitive or mature skins, as well as dry, dull or fragile hair.
Country of Origin
Method of Cultivation
Part of the Plant
Cold-Pressed - Unrefined
• Cosmetic care, massages.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• Ideal for dry, combination, dull, sensitive or mature skins.
• Ideal for dry, dull or fragile hair.
The organic Apricot Seed Carrier Oil can be used singly and also serves as an excellent foundation for natural care treatments.
• Toning massage oil.
• Anti-ageing facial care or serum, on cleansed skin.
• Illuminating day cream, on cleansed skin.
• Nourishing body lotion.
• Nourishing and revitalizing hair mask, to be left on dry hair from 20 minutes to several hours before washing.
• Nourishing and regenerating hair serum, to be applied in small quantities to the hair ends.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Apricot Seed Carrier Oil blends very well with other organic Carrier Oils and Hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Argan, Rose Hip or Camellia Seed Carrier Oils.
• The Damask Rose, Labdanum or Frankincense Hydrosols.
- Argan Organic
- Avocado Organic
- Black Cumin Organic
- Blackberry Seed Organic
- Blackcurrant Organic
- Borage Organic
- Brazil Nut Organic
- Camelina Organic
- Castor Oil Organic
- Coconut Organic
- Evening Primrose Organic
- Foraha (Tamanu) Organic
- Grape Seed
- Grape Seed Oil Organic
- Hazelnut Organic
- Jojoba Organic
- Macadamia Organic
- Olive Organic
- Prickly Pear Organic
- Pumpkin Seed Organic
- Raspberry Seed Organic
- Rosehip (Seed) Oil Organic
- Safflower Organic
- Sea Buckthorn Organic
- Sesame Organic
- Sunflower Organic
- Sweet Almond Organic
- Tsubaki - Camellia Seed Organic
- Wheat Germ
Apricot Seed Organic
Close to human sebum, nourishing, firming and protecting virtues
Protective function of the skin
Oleic acid (omega-9)
Soothing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating virtues, maintains the skin's elasticity, suppleness and moisture
Linoleic acid (omega-6)
Maintains the skin’s barrier function